- All class 1 tanks with internal floating roof and dome.
- Present capacity is 352,203 m3 having 14 No of tanks.
- Loading and discharge of vessels for both the regional and international markets.
- Product dedicated lines. 2 Nos black jetty lines having 4,500 m3/hr. per line and 4 Nos of clean oil jetty lines having 3,000 m3/hr. flow capacity per line.
- All Black Oil tanks having heating facility.
- The storage and supply of bunker fuel via Port of Fujairah which is second largest vessel bunkering port in the world
- Inter and Intra-tank transfers
- High speed flow control pumps.
- Flow control tank’s stripping pumps
- Additive addition and Blending facility for complete homogeneity of black and clean products with latest technology.
- Piggable product lines.
- Terminal own power generation.
- Terminal own nitrogen generation.
- Redundancy for all the critical utilities & equipment is in place to ensure uninterrupted operations.
- Connected with Port of Fujairah deep draft jetties (up to 20 meters) having 9 main berths, each berth can handle 2 barges or one large vessel up to 200,000 DWT.
- Facilitates trade among traders via Port of Fujairah interconnected matrix manifold from one terminal to another.
- Tanker loading facility to access local market, with Weighbridge control system and Ticketing
- Proven record of quality, quantity controls and customer satisfaction.
- Consistent leader among all Terminals in Fujairah in compliance to Port of Fujairah KPI.
- Possibility of expanding the terminal to above 1.5 million m3
|No of Tanks||Type||Product||Class||Capacity m3|
|6||Dome Roof with IFR||Crude/Fuel Oil||l , ll & III||230,246|
|5||Dome Roof with IFR||Gasoline/Naphtha/Jet/Gas Oil||l , ll & III||112,726|
|1||Dome Roof with IFR||Gasoline/Naphtha/Jet/Gas Oil||l , ll & III||6,943|
|2||Fix Roof||Gas Oil/ Jet||II||2,288|
Grow your business With Us
Potential to Expand