Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environment Policy
GTI Fujairah is a state of art engineered oil products storage facility handling Petroleum products and blending components. We are committed to operate the Terminal in a safe, reliable, efficient and economical manner whilst safeguarding the environment, occupational health, safety and Security of people; focusing on continual improvement that benefits the company as well as the customers.
GTI Fujairah aspires to be a leader in bulk petroleum storage industry, through innovative solutions whilst complying with international Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Standards. In order to achieve this, we are committed to:
- Implement an effective integrated management system.
- Demonstrate and achieve increasing level of customer satisfaction, trust and confidence through continual improvement in quality, terminal operations and maintenance performance.
- Commit to total quality, in pursuit of excellence that is reflected in all spheres of our activities, recognize the need to provide our stakeholders the ability to evaluate our products and services on a consistent and uniform basis.
- Comply with all applicable legal and other requirements to prevent all injuries, occupational illnesses, fires, oil spills and other pollutions.
- Consider environmental protection, health and safety as an integral part of all our business planning and operational practices.
- Identify and analyze potential hazards and security threats and implement measures to avoid, prevent, control and restrict the associated risks.
- Enforce “Zero Tolerance” on drugs and alcohol.
QHSSE policy will be documented, implemented and communicated to all employees, stakeholders and will be reviewed at regular intervals for continual improvement of terminal performance.